I wrote this workout awhile back and I keep going back to it when I need a good cardio/ab day – without fail, I am sweaty and satisfied each time I do it!! I believe I wrote it after ordering my Lebert Equalizer because I was so excited to play around with it!! If you do not have this piece of equipment – modify with a dipstation, set of chairs, or substitute a similar move from the floor.
IGNITE THE FAT BURN : CARDIO/AB HIIT
**Set your timer to (30 seconds work/10 seconds rest) and complete the following list of exercises 4x thru
1. Burpee, Pushup, Surfer, Burpee – Perform a burpee with a pushup, when you jump back up, immediately perform a 180 degree surfer jump, and repeat
2. Knee Tuck Abs – Hanging knee tucks (straight) or from the floor perform a full body tuck crunch by extending arms and legs out and crunching back in to center
3. Burpee, Heel Click – Perform a burpee – when you return to standing pop up and click your heels together landing softly with knees bent
4. Knee Tuck , V Ab – Hanging knee tuck (straight) and then V the legs out in front of you – or from the floor full body crunch as before, then legs come up to a V and reach through
5. 3x Skater, Tuck Jump – Perform 3 skaters and add a tuck jump
6. Knee Tuck (Left) – Hanging Knee Tucks to the Left instead of straight up – or from the floor perform a side crunch or V-Ab on the left
7. Hop Hop Squat, 2 Punches – Perform two quick hops to the side, full squat, as you stand add 2 punches at the top and repeat back in the other direction. Add weight if you wish.
8. Knee Tuck (Right) – Hanging Knee Tucks to the Right instead of straight up – or from the floor perform a side crunch or V-Ab on the right.
9. Straddle Touchdowns – Straddle a step or bench and hop on and off landing in a low squat – or squat touchdowns on the floor
10. Skipping – Jump Rope or High Knees
Let me know if you liked it – share it and spread the love and find more awesome workouts HERE !!