I totally forgot how much I love pesto and how easy it is to make!! I typically use all basil but I didn’t have enough in the house so I came up with this recipe using a variety of other greens!! When I say this recipe is easy, I mean it is so easy – basically foolproof.
When in Minnesota…obviously I would serve with this adorable little canoe spreader. But seriously, how cute is this?! Enjoy!!
- ¼ cup roasted almonds, unsalted
- 2 small cloves garlic, diced
- ¼ cup Romano cheese
- 1 cup spinach
- ½ cup basil
- ½ cup parsley
- ¼ cup olive oil, more if needed
- In a food processor, pulse whole almonds and garlic cloves until ground well.
- Add basil, parsley, spinach, Romano cheese, and olive oil. Pulse together until well incorporated, but do not over mix.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Add additional olive oil if needed.