Fit for the Holidays : HIIT Workout #20
This is day 20 of my Fit for the Holidays daily workout! Today we blast through a 5 minute Tabata to get some cardio involved and then we hit the core with a killer ab workout I like to call “6 minute 6 pack”. This one is tough! You will need a towel and a weight and that is it!
Beginners: Start with one time through each video. Go for another round if you feel able!!
Advanced: Aim for 2-3x through or add on to your typical training day.
You can find today’s workout here :
Day 20 Breakdown :
Tabata (25/5) 2x through for a total of 5 minutes
1. 1/2 Burpee, Push up
2. Squat Jumps with opposite touches
3. High Knees
4. Low Shuffle, Tuck Jump
5. Mountain Climber
Ab Workout – (30/10) **Full detailed description can be found here : http://afreshfitlife.com/2014/12/15/6-minute-6-pack-ab-workout/
1. Mountain Wide, Jump and Reach
2. Reverse Curl with 2x Bike Abs
3. Plank Jack into 2x Mountain Climber
4. One Leg Towel Drag Mountain Climber L
5. One Leg Towel Drag Mountain Climber R
6. Plank Jack into 2x Mountain Climber
7. Curtsy Lunge with Weighted Twist L
8. Curtsy Lunge with Weighted Twist R
9. Plank (Same Knee, Kick through) L
10. Plank (Same Knee, Kick through) R